Sunday, January 22, 2017

Hive 6 Block for Emily

Happy Sunday!

I'm Laura and this is my very first year in Stash Bee  and  I live in Manitoba, Canada..just outside the city of Winnipeg.
I'm looking forward to getting to know some new quilting friends as the year progresses.

Here are my January tree blocks for Emily....I hope it fits into your design!

If you were to visit me here in Manitoba i would probably take you see the Royal Canadian Mint in Winnipeg..one of the two locations in canada where our currency is minted. Of course i would also take you to Oma's Quilt Shop ..located on a rural property where you would never expect to find a quilt shop, but run by one of the most supportive and enthusuastic quilters in our area. It's a great shop and Oma is a gem.

Till next month,
Laura

1 comment:

Emily said...

Lovely trees, Laura, thanks! It sounds like you've got a gem of a quilt shop!