Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hive 2, April block for Lanakila

You should say it is easy........
First problem = what color!!!!!!!!
Yellow-Orange because 27 April is our Kingsday, Violet is also a royal color.
The Blue-Violet was a bit difficult to find.
I really used my color wheel a lot.
Sometimes it is very handy to have a lot of quilting tools.
This is the first time for me to work this way.
Have to say, had fun making it.
Answers to the questions are.......
one = kingsday and two = I like to look a lot on pinterest at longarm quilting [link] because recently I am a proud owner of the berninaQ24 [link]. 
Lanakila, hope you like this block?
It is going on the mail today.
Warm regards, Marga
Have a nice day

2 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Love it - you make it look so easy. I have a color chart but I don't know where it is at the moment.

scraps125 said...

Very nicely done.