Monday, April 4, 2016

Crashing Hives 1, 2, 7 and 9

So many cute and EASY blocks this month.  I just couldn't resist doing some crashing.

I made a rainbow star block for Tori in Hive 1, using a pretty shade of blue-green.


I made almost the same block for Lanakila in Hive 2.  I used the same shade of blue-green, but added a star of the complimentary color red-orange.  She also asked for a slightly different size.


I made this modern pinwheel for Andrea in Hive 7 in aqua.


And finally, I couldn't resist this adorable little gnome for Jennifer in Hive 9.  I left him a little big so that you could trim him down to the size you need.


Enjoy ladies!

Tracy
@tracysbitsnpieces

6 comments:

Sherry VF said...

I'm in Hive 7 and I haven't seen a blogpost for Andrea yet and it's not posted in the Hive 7 tab either. Where did you find her tutorial?

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry!

Click on Hive 7, then click on Show Hive 7 Posts, then scroll down and you will see her tutorial. :)

Tracy

Puppilalla said...

Pretty little gnome =) needless to say the other blocks a lovely too but the gnome steals the show...

Jennifer Price said...

Sherry,
Thank you for adding to my gnome collection!
-- Jennifer

Lanakila said...

Thanks bunches for adding me to your CRASH!!!

Cyndi said...

Love all your blocks Tracy. This month was so much fun crashing all the hives. Love the gnome.