Tuesday, January 26, 2016

January Block For Audrey

1. Name: 
Hannah 
2. Where you live: 
Manchester, England
3. Tell us about your family: 
I feel far too young for children. I am 23, and not a real adult yet...
4. Tell us about your pets: 
My old housemates had rats, a mother daughter duo called Peggy and Luanne. Named after characters from King of the Hill. I miss them so much!
5. How long have you been quilting? 
Three years. Just about.
6. What crafts do you do other than quilting? 
I love knitting, and sometimes I sew clothes or tote bags. I am a printmaker, and I love to draw! 
7. Fabric line you want to buy next: 
Cotton+Steel Remix. The Lazy Day Sloth fabric!
8. Preferred quilting method (FMQ, long arm, hand, etc.): 
I like the quickness of stippling, but I like the look of matchstick quilting, or linear quilting.
9. Where we can find you on social media:  
10. Favorite book: 
Hmm. I really loved The Secret History by Donna Tart. But, I am really loving Harry Potter too, my current read!
11. Favorite show to binge watch: 
This is embarrassing maybe, but my recent guilty pleasure is Dance Mom's. It's fabulous. 

Hello there, wow it has been a busy day. But, yes, I have made and posted the quilt block. Phew! 

Here it is in all its glory! I had to do a test piece, which did not go to well, but it was because of my wonky cutting. But it made me be super careful for the real one, and I think it came out pretty good! I used some navy for the crosses, and the some fish fabric for the rest. I like the way the fish fabric creates a sense of movement! Audrey, I hope you like it!


1 comment:

audrey said...

Ooh, I love this! That fish fabric is wonderful! Thank you, Hannah!