Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hive 8 January block for Laura

Hi! its Amanda from Hive 8.  Here is my star block for Laura.

 


1. Name:  Amanda Todd

2.  Where you live:  Cary, NC

3.  Tell us about your Family: I live with my boyfriend of 12 years

4.  Tell us about your pets.  I have a beagle named Bogie that likes to sleep and get into trash.

5.  How long have you been quilting? My best friend taught me to piece in 2004. I started quilting more frequently in 2012. 

6.  What crafts do you do other than quilting?  I use to scrapbook and tried knitting mittens for awhile.

7.  What fabric line do you want? 

8.  What is your preferred quilting method.  I just started FMQ and quilting with my walking foot on my Janome in the past 2 years. 

9.  Where can we find you on social media?  I am mainly on Instagram @amandadare31
10.  What is your favorite book?  I read a lot but dont really have a favorite book. Some of my favorite authors are John Irving, Wally Lamb, Diana Gabaldon, Donna Tartt

11.  What is your favorite show to binge watch? My boyfriend and I binge a lot of shows. We recently watched Homeland over the holiday break. I watch a wide variety of shows.

No comments: