Monday, October 12, 2015

Hive 5 October Block for Cyndi

Hi All,

This month Cyndi asked for a super scrappy Crossroads block.  I dug into my scrap bins and this is what I made:


I am worried that my low volume neutrals read more like medium volume so I really hope Cyndi likes it.  It will go out in the mail on Wednesday.

Cyndi's question of the month was do we plan on joining the Stash Bee for 2016.  I really enjoyed being a part of the hive this year and I absolutely love the quilt everyone helped me to make so I am pretty sure I am joining again next year.  I just want to make sure I don't take on too much next year before I commit.  

Tisha

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Well it looks great Tisha. Can't wait to check out all the different prints that is what is so fun and it will go great with the other blocks I have been making.