Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hive 6 Blocks for Michelle

Hello All!

I loved Michelle's choice for our blocks this month. I have never made these before, and they were on my to-do list. I also really liked how quick and easy they were. Once I had the fabric cut, they took only 15 minutes to put together!


I don't have much orange in my stash, so I made a couple of blue blocks. I hope the one on the left isn't too green-blue!

Michelle asked us how we sort our stashes. My stash is pretty small, and unorganized. I keep all of my Anna Maria Horner and Alison Glass in their own containers. I sort everything else into 4 small bins--low volume, neutrals, warm colors and cool colors. I don't have a lot of scraps at the moment, as I've been trying to sew them all together into improv slabs, and eventually a large scrap quilt!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

beautiful blocks thanks in advance