Saturday, August 1, 2015

{Hive 7} August Block for Carla

This was such a fun block and I can't wait to see everyone's block come together for your calm and collected block. I hope that I captured the spirit in your quilt and I hope that mine will mix well. I have a lot of strong colors in my stash and not a lot of low volume, so I tried my best for you!

The calmest colors I had in my stash to add to your quilt.
The question of the month is: If you ever decided to get a tattoo, what would it be a picture of and where would you put it?

First off, I'm so terrified of needles and I'm not sure if I could or would ever get a tattoo. I'd probably be like Phoebe on the show, "Friends" and get a dot and stop the person from giving me a tattoo. I'm not up for pain like that. i most likely would do a henna tattoo where it's temporary and if I did that I would most likely do something to represent my angel babies that I lost through my miscarriages this past year and a half. I know that's sad, but I would do that to give me hope to keep trying for another baby but to not forget those I've lost. And if I did that i'd probably do it on my ankle, where I can look down and see it or on my right arm, underneath. I'm not that showy of a girl and I like to keep somethings close to my heart, yet hidden for me to see.

Sorry if my tattoo is too deep, but that's what I'd probably do. {The no needle kind! ;)}

1 comment:

Granny Maud's Girl said...

These are perfect! Thank you!
I would not have got as close as Phoebe. I forgot to mention that I don't even have my ears pierced!