Friday, July 17, 2015

Hive #5 - July Blocks for Kelly

Hi Rebecca here from OneWeeBird with Kelly's converging corners blocks for July


I apologise for the dismal night lighting Kelly and just so you know I have oversized the last round so you've got plenty of room to trim down to your preferred 16 1/2" block

I hope they are sherbetty enough and not too poppy in colour! they are softer in person...I loved making these and have added yet another project to my list....sigh


Kelly asked about the best tool for a new Quilter?

I immediately thought of my Fiskars rotating cutting mat, so much easier for trimming HST's but it was a toss up between that and  my multiple sizes of Square Rulers that I have, 2 1/2, 3 1/2, 4 1/2, and 6 1/2".

1 comment:

Kelly H. said...

The computer screens never do the colors justice. I really like that arrow fabric! Can't wait to see them in person! Thanks.