Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Hive 2 July Blocks for Kristen

Kristen asked for 2 blocks following Molli Sparkles' Union Jack tutorial but using an assortment of colors (although the traditional blue and red could have been used, I chose to go with the non-traditional groupings below). It seemed like a complicated block and I definitely took my time piecing the first one, but it turned out to be worth it because the second block came together much faster! The blocks will get mailed today.


Kristen wants to know if we have any exciting or unusual summer plans. Other than a few short weekend trips to visit family and go camping, right now nothing too exciting or unusual is planned for me.

3 comments:

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

well done Yvonne, I am only thinking about it and you are done, dusted and posted, both metaphorically and physically

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

well done Yvonne, I am only thinking about it and you are done, dusted and posted, both metaphorically and physically

Kristen said...

Thanks so much - these are just fabulous!!