Saturday, June 6, 2015

Hive 5 May and June Blocks - For Christine and Tisha

Hi Rebecca here from @oneweebird

 Here are Christine's blocks for May which I sent just in the knick of time but am late in posting to the blog....sorry guys


If I could choose to go anywhere and time/money was no object it would have to be an around the world open ticket.I'm off to France and Italy in 6 weeks and I've never been past Australia....so I'm pretty excited to say the least!!!



Here are Tisha's blocks for June, since I was so close in May I thought I'd better bang these out quick smart LOL
 

In answer to her question.....my favourite part is of course buying the fabric and dreaming up a quilt to use it in, and my least favourite part is quilting it all together....I'm definitely a piecer!!

No comments: