Monday, April 27, 2015

Hive 4 April Block


It's done!  It's done!  This is the Easter Sunrise block for Heather and I can't wait to see her blocks all together.  I was so amazed at how much this resembles a kaleidoscope.  It looked even more so before I trimmed my blocks and put them all together, but it's really fun.   Thanks for choosing this block Heather!  It will got in the mail to you tomorrow.

As for a favorite quilting/sewing tool:  like a couple of other people have said I love my wonder clips too.   The only tricky thing about them is keeping them from my kids as they think they're pretty neat too.   I also recently got Nancy Zieman's 5 in 1 sliding gauge and I really like it.  Circles and hems (though I've yet to brave buttons) in one tool has been pretty amazing for me.

2 comments:

Alison V. said...

I think this is my favorite one of these blocks this month!

Chiska said...

Thanks Alison!