Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hive #7 January block for Heather

I'm Lori.  I'm not a blogger, but an avid follower.  I'm so excited to be in my first Stash Bee.  Heather asked what our favorite meal was.  I'd have to say growing up my favorite was always fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy.  Even sounds good now.

Heather asked for the Hunter's Star block.  This was truly a stash project (actually, a scrap bin project).  I enjoyed making it so much that I made two. 


Contrast was definitely the key.  I hope she likes them.


*update:  I took apart my blocks and reversed the light/dark rotation so that the light goes clockwise.  Forgot to take picture of them before dropping them in the mail.

1 comment:

HeatherK @ A Reformed Heath'n said...

I love these! I would never have had this much variety from my stash. I can't believe how quickly you guys are getting these done. Awesome!!