Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hive 5 January Block

Hi Stash Bees!

I'm Rebecca from Hive #5 and I live in the Tauranga, New Zealand. I blog over at www.oneweebird.blogspot.com if you want to know more about me and my shenanigans.

Here's my block for Lynn....sooo much fun was had rifling through my scraps, I think it's bright enough LOL


We have very distinct seasons here in the Bay of Plenty,even though we seem to be currently experiencing a heatwave Spring and Autumn are my absolute faves hands down!

Cool crisp mornings and stunningly clear skied days....bliss!

This is my second year in Stash Bee as I had an absolute blast year so had to rejoin! I look forward to getting to know you all through the year.

2 comments:

SIMPLESEW said...

Its really bright and cheery..

Granny Maud's Girl said...

Hi Rebecca! Love the block - so bright and cheery.