Monday, December 16, 2013

Stash Bee 2013 finished Quilt

Hi Ladies!  Danny asked me to repost my finished quilt top from the Stash Bee 2013.  These blocks were very simple because they were used as the guest book for my wedding in April 2013.  My husband and I had a very small wedding with our very closest friends and family only.  It was perfect and the blocks everyone in Stash Bee made for me only added to the night!  Each person wrote us a message and signed a block for our special day.  I also used a few to document our attendants, wedding date and other important information.  - Sara



1 comment:

Christina said...

What a great idea! This would also make a great gift for someone retiring or a special teacher. AWESOME! Congrats on being a newlywed and best wishes for a bright future together!