Sunday, July 7, 2013

A finish...

Ladies of Hive 1 I wanted to show off all our work...  I asked you each to make signature blocks for a "guest book" quilt.  Well, the wedding was on April 20th and almost everyone signed a block!  I have some left over blocks and I'm debating cutting those in half and using them as a kind of border or using them to make my cousin a quilt since he's getting married in September too.  I'm planning to get this quilted by a pro and then to hang it above the couch in our living room.  Thank you all for your part in making my wedding perfect!!!

4 comments:

roccagal said...

how wonderful Sara!
the quilt is amazing!

Danny Heyen said...

It turned out amazing! Congrats!

Carol said...

That is totally fun!!! What a great idea and lovely keepsake.

Cindy said...

Yeah! Congrats to you both.