Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hive 1 - January block

I'm a little late. There was an unforeseen snafu with the first iteration of Pipi.

Yellow isn't my favorite color, but when I was looking through all the pictures of the lovely Pipis, I didn't see a single yellow one! Poor Yellow. Just trying to be all sunshine-y and happy but still, no one loves her. So I chose to love Yellow. I LOVE YOU YELLOW! Don't get sad and turn into Blue. Just keep on being happy!

Also, she does have skin. I am pale. Like, the palest person in the world who isn't A.) albino or, B.) a red-head, so I chose to make her pale like me. I also made her dress out of my favorite line, Good Folks. I'm sure she will fit right in with the rest of the gang!

I'll get this in the mail soon along with a little gift, since I'm late and all.

A little Pipi during map time. #stashbee #imlate

Danny

3 comments:

CeLynn said...

She is very pretty! If my stash was not so lacking in yellow,I might have used yellow too. Bet you are not the palest,I get a sunburn in about 5 minutes flat!

Second Chance Tan said...

Yippeee for yellow. Thank you so much, she is stunning, and will go great between the greens that have already been made. Thanks Danny.... can't wait for her to arrive xx

NW Patchwork said...

Pippi is very cute! I love it